VERSACLIMBER / VersaClimber offers a 5-Year Commercial & Lifetime Consumer Warranty; Some conditions & exclusions apply.
VersaClimber is the world's premier vertical exercise equipment machine, and it is backed by the industry’s longest warranty. Unlike our competitors, we provide a lifetime warranty for at home personal, non-commercial space; and a 5-year warranty for commercial use customers. Some conditions & exclusions apply.
VERSACLIMBER / VERSAPULLEY LIMITED WARRANTY
- Heart Rate, Inc. (H.R.I.) warrants to the original purchaser that our VersaClimbers are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and maintenance subject to the terms and conditions Hereafter set forth. Except for the above warranty, it is expressly agreed that NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or of a particular use nor any warranty of any kind whatsoever express, implied or statutory is made by Heart Rate Inc. (HRI)
- This warranty does not cover any damage caused by misuse, tampering, negligence, accidents, abnormal conditions, lack of adequate maintenance or unauthorized service or alterations to the product.
- Liability of H.R.I. is limited to either repair or replacement of the defective part or the replacement of the machine at the option of H.R.I. on an exchange basis, with the customer bearing all costs of shipping and handling to and from the factory.
- Length of Warranty :
VERSACLIMBER ITEM PARTS REPLACEMENT
|FRAME, HAND RAILS, BASE PLATE||5 Years||Lifetime|
|FOOT PEDALS||5 Years||Lifetime|
|ROLLERS AND SLIDES||5 Years||Lifetime|
|HAND GRIPS||5 Years||Lifetime|
|FOOT PEDAL STRAPS||5 Years||Lifetime|
|DISPLAY ELECTRONICS||1 Year||1 Year|
|ELECTRONICS||1 Year||1 Year|
*Consumer use is defined as a personal machine used by a single person or family in a home setting/non-commercial space. Everything else is commercial use.
**Lifetime warranty is non-transferrable from original recipient of the machine.
VERSAPULLEY ITEM PARTS REPLACEMENT
|FRAME AND STEEL STRUCTURE||3 Years|
|CONE AND FLYWHEEL||3 Years|
|IPU DISPLAY [upgrade option]||1 Year|
- During the first year, all labor is covered by the warranty. All labor repairs will be performed at the factory on warranty and non-warranty parts.
- This warranty does not cover paint deterioration, discoloration, chipping or rust.
- After all of the foregoing conditions have been complied with, if H.R.I. shall thereupon attempt repairs and /or replacements which shall for any reason fail, H.R.I.'s shall be allowed to continue to attempt to remedy any defects for so long a period of time as, In H.R.I. sole judgment, such attempt is justified.
- The foregoing shall be the buyer's sole and exclusive remedy, whether based on or otherwise, and H.R.I. shall not be liable for any injuries to persons or property. In no event shall H.R.I. be liable for incidental or consequential damages to commercial losses, nor for any other loss or damages except as above set forth.
- This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, and of all other obligations or liability on the part of H.R.I. No person, firm or corporation is authorized to assume any other liability on behalf of H.R.I.
- This warranty is non-transferrable from original recipient.
All claims must be made within 15 days of receipt of goods. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge and must be authorized prior to return. Freight/shipping charges (to and from) customers are not refundable. Inside delivery is an additional charge if not previously indicated on the sales order. This charge will be billed accordingly if the customer requests it at the time of delivery.