Vibration Super-Stimulates Health and Fitness
Whole Body Vibration (WBV) stimulation is used to enhance stretching, strength, power and endurance along with the benefits of increased fluid flow in working muscles. Studies show major improvements of 10% to 30%, in bone density, increased muscle strength, motor recruitment enhancement, increased resting metabolic rates and reduced blood pressure with Whole Body Vibration.
Whole Body Vibration Exercise
It is important to understand that when standing on a vibrating platform, the major vibration effect is at the feet. The effect diminishes as the vibration waves move upward through the body. In contrast, the ExerVibe Climber combines the known advantages of vibrating platforms with the additional capability to target either the total body or specific body parts during both static and dynamic exercises. It applies vibration stimulation to the user through foot pedals, handgrips, handrails and a seat with selectable on and off vibration cycle time.
- Improved muscle strength and performance
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- Enhanced critical blood flow throughout the body (oxygenation and lymph drainage)
- Increased secretion of hormones that are important in regeneration and repair processes, such as HGH (Human Growth Hormone), and testosterone
- Increased bone density
- Increase of the happiness hormone serotonin and neurotrophine
- Decreased cortisol levels with Whole body Vibration
- Rehabilitate injuries and ailments
- Enhanced explosive strength
- Enhanced conventional training results
- Enhanced training recovery
- Accelerated weight loss with Whole body Vibration
- Reduced lower back pain
- Enhanced pain reduction
- Improved collagen production
- Reduced appearance of cellulite Reducing the effects of stress
Whole Body Vibration Versatility
Vibration exercise enhances physical fitness for activities of daily life. The benefits of total body stimulation opens a new frontier of health and fitness. While vibrating platforms stimulate from the feet upward, the ExerVibe Climber stimulates from the feet upward, the seat upward and downward and from the arms downward for a more effective Total Body Stimulation. The ExerVibe Climber is the most versatile device available to efficiently and effectively implement the benefits of whole body vibration (WBV) exercise technology throughout the body. This is achieved by transferring vibrations to muscle fibers, enabling them to contract and relax up to 30x a second (which is referred to as 30 htz). It activates multiple muscle groups simultaneously to improve muscle strength, power, performance, increased flexibility and range of motion.
Added versatility the ExerVibe Climber provides vs. Standing on platform.
- Stand on pedals and hold handrails. (This duplicates a vibrating platform)
- Stand, hold handrails and take steps from 1 to 18 inches high.
- Stand and hold handgrips in an isometric full body stretch.
- Stand and hold handgrips exercising arms and legs from 1 to 18 inches.
- Sit motionless on vibrating seat and hold handrails.
- Sit and exercise legs.
- Sit and exercise arms.
- Sit and exercise arms and legs.
- Stand on the floor and exercise arms only.
Studies of whole body vibration platform have been published in prestigious scientific peer-reviewed literature such as Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research, Clinical Physiology, and the European Journal of Applied Physiology. To learn more the reader is encouraged to visit www.nlm.nih.gov and click on PubMed, search words “vibration exercise”.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Benefits listed are based on research that may or may not be independent of Heart Rate Inc. products.
Yes, with whole body vibration
Fixed, non adjustable
|Max User Weight||
350 Vertical Feet Per Minute
|Heart Rate Monitoring||
|Vibrations Per Second||
28 – 30 Htz
7′ 10″ (assembled)
43″ x 46″
Steel, Double Welded
3 year limited